Okay so it took a ton of tweaking and twerking.....lol....but I finaly have it to where everything responds to the size of the browser and the device one is using. I encourage everyone to try it out for themselves.
You can take a look at the video where I test this on my twitter page.
The blog page was a pain in the ass to do but I figured it out. The character page has some weird padding on the left but I can figure that out later.
In other news my characters sheet for Chance has ben awarded Daily Deviation on Deviantart meaning it has been featured on the front page for a whole day! Check it out here!
Anyway that's it for this post. Night!